[Rhodes22-list] Rik!!!! WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:22:53 -0600

Brad,

Hey, COOL, but you should have told me you were going to be testing this
thing and I'd have hopped right on down. I LIKE burnt popcorn!!!! :-)

What are the dimensions of this thing??? Certainly is cheap enough.

Rik