[Rhodes22-list] diesel

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:26:25 EST

One consideration on the purchase of a new vehicle is the tremendous savings
with the no interest/very low interest loans now available. Plus, the piece
of mind with the great warranty's being offered such as the Dodge 5
year/100,000 mile warranty.
You can actually purchase a new vehicle for a lower monthly payment than you
can a newer used vehicle right now. The interest rates on used vehicles are
still fairly high.
If you are well heeled enough to be able to pay cash, there are other factory
incentives (rebates) awaiting you.
Yes, I was a car/truck salesman in a former life..... a long time ago. We
purchased a new PT Cruiser this spring and also a used Dodge pickup. Both
were very reasonable and my wife loves the PT Cruiser.

Rummy