[Rhodes22-list] FAQ

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 02:06:22 -0500

Ok, I had some time on my hands.

I set up some FAQ software. The good part is "no computer skill needed" :-)

it let everyone add to it,
different people can control and maintain categories,
can add images(not sure how)
you can edit your own entries.

I am still playing around with the software, but wanted to see if people are interested in working with it, need some savvy computer people (like Mark) to control the system, need people Like Rodger and the whole group for great content. Need some heavy lifting from Bill, Ric, Rummy and will to use the old email and anyone else who wants in.

http://www.rhodes22.org/faq/fom

Some info about the system:
http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/2.html

I need to setup "access control" for the people who want to create/organize/delete/edit categories and moderate groups. let me know if you want the elevated rights, the responsible :-)

MJM