[Rhodes22-list] Docking lines and life jackets

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:46:24 -0600

Dan,

Ya know, I've never had a water cop ask to see them. You just might be
right about that though. Probably better see if someone else has had some
direct experience on this question. We do keep a couple of floating
cushions in the cockpit though, just in case someone wants to get picky on us.

Rik