[Rhodes22-list] Docking lines and life jackets

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:23:08 -0500

The inflateables do not count as part of the ship's complement of PFDs
unless they are being worn. We use the inflateables when we feel it is
necessary - not all the time for our sailing and carry a couple of
vest-type PFDs in case we are inspected. If we have guests, we wear our
inflateables.

Mary Lou