[Rhodes22-list] Trailering the Rhodes 22

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:15:22 -0500

Bob,

Congrats on your pending purchase. What kind of shape is the trailer in? I
have seen many a trailer described as road worthy that weren't. I would want
to make sure bearings, bunks, lights, brakes (if any) are all up to the
task. Many describe the tires as having plenty of tread but the rubber is
cracked and dry rotted.

Make sure you have a spare tire, jack ,and lug wrench that will work on
trailer. I am sure others will pipe in with more suggestions.

Also pay attention to tongue weight, I remove motor and rudder when towing
to get weight of the rear.

Good Luck,

Wally