[Rhodes22-list] FAQ

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:49:37 -0800 (PST)

Interesting Michael.
But I would say that Tom has done an excellent job for
the last couple of years on the current system.

However, it would be nice to edit for my spelling
errors.  As you know I don't put forth much effort on
checking for spelling error.  Actually, don't even run
spell check program most of the time:-)
Steve

http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/2.html