[Rhodes22-list] Trailering the Rhodes 22

Eaton, Gil GEaton@IKON.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:41:30 -0500

	Hi Bob,
	I live in West Chester (Philadelphia suburbs) and picked up "Closing
Time", a recycled '93 in Edenton, NC.  I took I95 to DE route 1 to route 301
to Norfolk/Chesapeake Virginia via Bay Bridge Tunnel.  Very few hills,
mostly flat, easy on my '97 Blazer.  Route 301/13 on the eastern shore is
easy driving and less hassle to stop and check the trailer, get food and
fuel. It's almost a straight line on rte 13 to Greenville, NC.  The Bay
Bridge Tunnel is a real treat if during the day.
	Good Luck,
	gil

Gil Eaton
S/V Closing Time
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Dilk [mailto:Robert.Dilk@trw.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 8:39 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Trailering the Rhodes 22

It looks like I am buying a 1976 Rhodes. The boat and trailer are in Cape
Cod and I live in North Carolina. 750 miles.
Anybody have suggestions, comments or ideas on the special needs of
trailering that far. My Tow truck is a full sized Chey Pickup K1500. 350 cid
engine. manual.
thanks

soon to be Rhode 22 owner
Bob Dilk