[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:38:55 -0400

Rik - congrats on the the race, you have IMF and the GB furler (175 genny)
right? I am curious, were all of the boats IMF?

Sounds like a great trip, I really wish I could have made it. I got back
from FL late Friday night. I was able to enjoy one of the nicer sailing
weekends of the year on my end of the TN River. I was thinking of you guys.

Glad it went so well for all.

Wally