[Rhodes22-list] I'm Back

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:36:46 -0500

Wally,

Thanks, I'm about tickled half to death over winning the race.Yes (IMF) and
yes (175). Everybody had IMF this year. IIRC everybody had IMF last year too.

I made my reservations for next year before we left this year. Sept. 21
thru 28, 2003. Better mark it on your calender now. :-) There just isn't
any real good reason for you to be missing this thing, given where you live.
:-) Unless of course you don't like really good sailing and eating the
cooking from what in my opinion have to be some of the finest cooks in the
country. :-) Tell you what, these girls and even a couple of the guys
REALLY know how to cook. I pretty much made a pig of myself all
week,.......it was hard to take :-) :-)

Rik