[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Who is the Fairest?...joke

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware@merck.com
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 13:13:01 -0400

Michael, is it me or is everyone getting the = signs and =20 ?

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Thena Carville [mailto:thenacarville@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:01 PM
To: rhodes19-list@sailnet.net; oday-list@sailnet.net;
rhodes-list@sailnet.net; rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Fw: Who is the Fairest?...joke

   I haven't sent out a joke in quite a while...it is short...hope = you
   like  it....

   Thena

   Subject: Who is the Fairest?

   Once upon a time, Hercules, Snow White and Quasimodo = were=20 talking
   over a
   picnic lunch.
   Hercules says "You know, everyone says I am = the=20 strongest mortal
   on the earth,
   but I don't = know how to=20 prove it. That bothers me a lot."

   Snow White said "You're right!  Everyone says I = am the=20 fairest,
   but how can I
   be sure?"

   Quasimodo agrees. "Yeah, and I'm supposed to be the  ugliest!"

   Suddenly Snow White has an idea. "You know, guys, I've = got the=20
   answer.
   Let's pray about this and ask God to = tell us the=20 truth."

   Hercules says "Great, let's meet tomorrow and tell our = tales."

   Quasimodo gets up to leave and says "See you tomorrow. = Boy,=20 I'm
   going to find out for certain if I'm the  ugliest."

   The next day, they meet at a restaurant in town. = Hercules says,=20 I
   talked to God, and He says that I am truly = the=20 strongest."

   Snow White says, "So did I, and I am truly the = fairest."=20

   Quasimodo has his head down, leaning on the table and = says,=20
   "Who the hell is Janet Reno?"

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.