[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Who is the Fairest?...joke

Thena Carville thenacarville@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:00:55 -0500

Who is the Fairest?I haven't sent out a joke in quite a while...it is =
short...hope you like it....
Thena

Subject: Who is the Fairest?

Once upon a time, Hercules, Snow White and Quasimodo were talking over a =

picnic lunch.  =20
Hercules says "You know, everyone says I am the strongest mortal on the =
earth,=20
but I don't know how to prove it. That bothers me a lot."=20

Snow White said "You're right!  Everyone says I am the fairest, but how =
can I=20
be sure?"=20

Quasimodo agrees. "Yeah, and I'm supposed to be the ugliest!"=20

Suddenly Snow White has an idea. "You know, guys, I've got the answer.=20
Let's pray about this and ask God to tell us the truth."=20

Hercules says "Great, let's meet tomorrow and tell our tales."=20

Quasimodo gets up to leave and says "See you tomorrow. Boy, I'm=20
going to find out for certain if I'm the ugliest."=20

The next day, they meet at a restaurant in town. Hercules says, I=20
talked to God, and He says that I am truly the strongest."=20

Snow White says, "So did I, and I am truly the fairest."=20

Quasimodo has his head down, leaning on the table and says,=20
"Who the hell is Janet Reno?"=20

   I haven't sent out a joke in quite a while...it is short...hope = you
   like=20 it....

   Thena

   Once upon a time, Hercules, Snow White and Quasimodo = were=20 talking
   over a
   picnic lunch.  =20
   Hercules says "You know, everyone says I am = the=20 strongest mortal
   on the earth,
   but I don't = know how to=20 prove it. That bothers me a lot."

   Snow White said "You're right!  Everyone says I = am the=20 fairest,
   but how can I
   be sure?"

   Quasimodo agrees. "Yeah, and I'm supposed to be the=20 ugliest!"

   Suddenly Snow White has an idea. "You know, guys, I've = got the=20
   answer.
   Let's pray about this and ask God to = tell us the=20 truth."

   Hercules says "Great, let's meet tomorrow and tell our = tales."

   Quasimodo gets up to leave and says "See you tomorrow. = Boy,=20 I'm
   going to find out for certain if I'm the=20 ugliest."

   The next day, they meet at a restaurant in town. = Hercules says,=20 I
   talked to God, and He says that I am truly = the=20 strongest."