[Rhodes22-list] list admin

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 05:31:17 -0500

Michael,

Well....I wasn't getting that stuff in the first place, but I'm still not
getting it so I guess that's a good thing, eh??? :-)  Folks if your using
MS, IE 5, 5.5, 6, and are not doing your MS updates, you should be. Go to
www.msn.com  scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on product
updates. If you don't already know, you can download these updates/bug
fixes, etc. for free. If you haven't done it for a while though, be
prepared for a fairly long download. :-)

Rik