[Rhodes22-list] Christmas Wish Lists

Leo Hill leochill@yahoo.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

I've been lurking here for a few weeks now, just
reading away.  :-)

We are looking for a trailerable boat to ply the Texas
gulf coast bays with - and I can't help but keep
coming back to the Rhodes 22.

So here's the questions for y'all...

1. If you could go buy a brand new Rhodes - would you?

2. If you said yes to #1, what "extras" would
you get from General Boats as part of "the
package?"

3. What would you get for your new boat that General
Boats doesn't offer?

4. Are there modifications to either the exterior or
the interior of a new Rhodes that you would want?
(Storage, convenience items, accessibility, etc.)

5. Ideally, what sized outboard would you buy?

6. What other 'stuff' would make your brand spankin'
new Rhodes 22 just perfect for your style of sailing?

Please remember, you're buying a brand new boat and
equipping it just the way you want.  I refer you to
the title of this message - it's a Christmas Wish
List.

Thanks for all your input.

Leo Hill