[Rhodes22-list] Christmas Wish Lists

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 19:32:47 -0500

Michael,

Christmas???? :-) :-)

Leo,

Michael's boat probably has most of the stuff he mentioned and a little
more. He's got a pretty tricked out boat.

My boat on the other hand is more like the boat show #2 option list without
the captains seats. Still a pretty darn nice boat, as 22 foot sailboats go,
but maybe not up to Michael's standards. :-) I find though that there isn't
a whole lot more I would ask for on my boat. I'm not into a whole lot of
electronics and such, don't even have a windex and I guess I do OK without
all that stuff. My First Mate (better known as the Admiral) wants a
microwave though :-) :-) Told her we probably better consider a bigger boat
first :-)

Have added some outside things like:

Solar Nicro vent
Bulwagga anchor
Both harness type and waist pack inflatable PFD's
4.5 Evenrude (6 would be perfect)
Magma barbecue (17")
Garmin 12X GPS
Speedtech hand held wind meter (just because sometimes I'm curious and it
was on sale)
Deepcreek design LED anchor light

and a bunch of other little stuff I can't think of right at the minute :-)

So I guess the only thing that might make this boat better for us is if it
was a Rhodes 26????? :-) :-)

AAAHHHH.......2 footitis, it's a terrible insidious thing :-)

Rik