[Rhodes22-list] Christmas Wish Lists

anima anima@apex.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:07:42 -0500

Leo,
I am of Bob's ilk, in that I prefer to keep things simple.
I stay out overnight on my boat alot but have one battery with
solar booster. Have the original plain furler. Use a Sony Cd-radio
and the Cambridge sound $69.00 booster with bass and speakers
and a battery pack. Have a four-stroke Mercury 6 hp only but it is
more than adequate here on Ky lake, for you just can't be in a hurry
in the south, ya know! I pride myself in the skill it takes to coordinate
the tiller and the engine...just ask Bob Weber who dealt with my daily
problems in our marina with my slip right at the ramp!! (I have backed
up more this year than forward!)
No matter how much or how little, a Rhodes 22 would be a fantaastic
Christmas present! Still feels like Christmas every time I go sailing.
Anne