[Rhodes22-list] Genoa Sheets

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:45:07 -0500

Joe,

If you don't split the sheets, just put the center loop through the clew
cringle and pull both halves back through the loop, there is virtually no
knot to catch on anything. Recently I have seen another way of doing this,
if a person wants to be able to change head sails with out having dedicated
sheets for each one, or laboriously retying. I'll try to attach a pic.

Rik

At 01:20 PM 10/8/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Dick how do you keep the knot small enough as to not get hung up when
>tacking?

Name: 1_finished_,_quick_release.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 75613 bytes Desc: not available