any suggestions? RE: Friday RE: [Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:23:39 -0400

Gee Joe, you started this, it would be a shame not to include you. Do you
think you might persuade Donna that 4 would be ok? If not we need to see if
we can come up with another idea.

We can indeed catch up early but it would be nice for all of us to get
together. I suggested the later hour because that would include Ben who is
not arriving until early afternoon and because last year Fred, Alex, Pamela
and I had a 60 minute wait at Pussers at 12:30 or 1 but it seemed to clear
out after 2. Of course the larger group may make it more difficult to find
a place.

ML