[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Owners List.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:16:18 EDT

I am the keeper of the sacred Rhodes Owners list. This list is kept for
social porpoises and will not be sold or given to anyone for commercial
gains.
If you would like to be included on this list, please send me names, address,
phone, port you sail out of, boat name and hull ID# and of course, the
Admiral's name.
Send this information to me directly. Once you have been added to the list,
you may request a copy after thirty (30) days have passed.
Should you use this list for anything other than social porpoises, you will
be hunted down and dealt with in an appropriate manner by one of our agents
that are spread out across the globe. You can run, but you can't hide.

Rummy.......da list keeper.