[Rhodes22-list] Getaway's new clothes

rhendy rhendy@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:19:32 -0400

I am submitting this photo for the FAQ list or the photos of boats page =
because it shows the centerboard fully extended.  I have had my boat for =
about nine months now and I have been pretty much around this list, but =
this is the first time I have actually seen a photo of this particular =
aspect of an R22.  This is a 1976 boat.  I understand that the newer =
boats have a different design.

All I have left is the accent stripe and the name.  I'll post a photo =
when it's done (but not until AFTER I sail it).

Fair Winds,

Bob Hendrickson
S/V Getaway

Name: Dcp_1582.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 188606 bytes Desc: not available