[Rhodes22-list] Getaway's new clothes

Roger Pihlaja cen09402@centurytel.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:13:46 -0400

Bob,

That was one of the best photos I've ever seen of an older R-22 keel &
centerboard.  I saved it for my own reference.  Thanks for posting it.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

----- Original Message -----
From: "rhendy" <rhendy@earthlink.net>
To: "Rhodes List" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 2:19 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Getaway's new clothes

I am submitting this photo for the FAQ list or the photos of boats page
because it shows the centerboard fully extended.  I have had my boat for
about nine months now and I have been pretty much around this list, but this
is the first time I have actually seen a photo of this particular aspect of
an R22.  This is a 1976 boat.  I understand that the newer boats have a
different design.

All I have left is the accent stripe and the name.  I'll post a photo when
it's done (but not until AFTER I sail it).

Fair Winds,

Bob Hendrickson
S/V Getaway

----