[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Toys

William P. Barry, III wp.barry@att.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:05:36 -0400

A review on the flashlight I bought in Annapolis is all good comments. The flashlight is made by Weems & Plath of Annapolis, and the light itself is LED. The warranty is for 5 years. There are no bulbs or batteries to replace, and the light itself is fairly bright. I reccomend the purchase to any of you looking for a backup light source in the cabin of your boat. The flashlight floats with beam up and glow in the dark switch. Requires 30 seconds of shaking for every 5 minutes of use, will last 10 minutes without any and will run the small storage it has dry. If hung horizontally the magnetic assembly will cause the flashlight to point north. By this analysis, i believe it will work jsut fine aboard Bulldog.

Will Barry