[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Toys

Mark Kaynor mark@kaynor.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:00:22 -0400

Will,

Thanks for the review. I did a bit of searching and the cheapest price I
found right off was $49.95 at
http://www.onlinemarine.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online_superstore/navigat
ion/night_star_flashlight.htm?L+scstore+cslg8924ff058505+1034748884. If
anyone finds a cheaper price, I'd like to know about it. This is on my
Christmas list now <g>.

Mark Kaynor

----- Original Message -----
From: "William P. Barry, III" <wp.barry@att.net>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 3:05 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Toys

A review on the flashlight I bought in Annapolis is all good comments. The
flashlight is made by Weems & Plath of Annapolis, and the light itself is
LED. The warranty is for 5 years. There are no bulbs or batteries to
replace, and the light itself is fairly bright. I reccomend the purchase to
any of you looking for a backup light source in the cabin of your boat. The
flashlight floats with beam up and glow in the dark switch. Requires 30
seconds of shaking for every 5 minutes of use, will last 10 minutes without
any and will run the small storage it has dry. If hung horizontally the
magnetic assembly will cause the flashlight to point north. By this
analysis, i believe it will work jsut fine aboard Bulldog.

Will Barry