[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Toys

William P. Barry, III wp.barry@att.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:02:11 -0400

30$ at the show. www.nightstar1.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Kaynor
  To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
  Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 4:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Toys

  Will,

  Thanks for the review. I did a bit of searching and the cheapest price I
  found right off was $49.95 at
  http://www.onlinemarine.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online_superstore/navi=
gat
  ion/night_star_flashlight.htm?L+scstore+cslg8924ff058505+1034748884. If
  anyone finds a cheaper price, I'd like to know about it. This is on my
  Christmas list now <g>.

  Mark Kaynor