[Rhodes22-list] IMF mast refit

anima anima@apex.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:10:42 -0500

Micheal Roy,
I would put the Rhodes up against the Hunter 26 anyday.
As those who come to the KY Lake gathering can tell you,
this is Hunter territory. The 26 is the least sailed boat because
its sides are just too high to get on/off or inand out of the dock!
Just not a good compromise in any direction. Get and older 27 or 28
instead if you must.
I have been extremely pleased with my Rhodes. Many of the experts
around the all-sail marina have said "this just seems bigger than any
22" boat I've ever been on". I feel it is the best compromise.
Anne