[Rhodes22-list] Way To Go Stan

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:42:00 -0400

Way to go Stan:

                You sold a red boat.  Was it the 'wheel' red boat?  Are
the new owners on the list?

                        Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of General Boats
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 3:58 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] IMF mast refit

Mike,

The red boat we went out on was sold the last day of the show  - they
did not

want to spend more than 10 so did not take the motor and a few other
items.

Re space, save up for a Boom Room and you will really have loads of
standing

head room space. Don't think your First Mate would like sleeping on a
bed under

a cockpit floor.

You could consider a low end Rhodes like the one we sailed on (for now)
and move

up to a later year, or even new model, when you agree that chartering
the big

one and owning the small one is really the way to go.

Send us your mailing address and we will send you the misc. "Stuff" we
send to

our e-mail inquiries.

stan spitzer, owner

general boats