[Rhodes22-list] Value of a Rhodes 22

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:53:31 -0400

the answers is what someone is willing to pay.

can you fill in as much detail as you have,
1)ask them the hull id(on paper work), the year is encoded.
2)IMF, standard
3)trailer(and type, single/double/galvanized/painted)
4)motor
5)condiction of sail, headsail type/fuler, spares
6)hull damage
7)deck damage
8)any extras coming with it(life vest, dockline, fender, barbaque, poptop, bimmimi, boomroom, cushions, vhf,am/fm/cd etc .........)
9)rot/damage in cabin
10)mast carrier/host
11)anything else that might help

what are they asking?

Thier are a few pricing guilds that will give a base but the run low and we can adjust based on the feed back to the questions but
only with what you said the range is 1000-20,000+

MJM

btw you might want to make a deal with elton to look over the boat(i.e. insurance survey), get his option, help pull it, show how to
rig and relunch, he charge you for it but money well spent.