[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Pictures

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:25:11 -0400

Ron,
Thanks for the pictures. It will give us an idea of what to expect when we
pull ours - though we fully expect to see an oyster bed growing in ours.
The pendant comes up with all kinds of sea life . Fred and I will be
anxious to see more pictures and hear further reports on the project.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA