[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Pictures

Ronald Lipton lipton@sprynet.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:24:26 -0500

I am in the process of pulling out and repairing and painting=20
the centerboard.  I am enclosing a few pictures I took of the=20
trunk before I took off the pendant and gasket.  I thought they=20
might be useful as a supplement to the documents/FAQ. As I did=20
not want to test my back and did not have a helper I have not yet =
removed=20
the centerboard.  I can then repair the gouges during the cold=20
winter weekends (any day now). =20

Ron Lipton

Name: DSCN0371.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 561659 bytes Desc: not available

Name: DSCN0373.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 567110 bytes Desc: not available