[Rhodes22-list] Pics before and...getting there

Paul Grandholm paul@mi.chtechnology.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:15:01 -0400

I believe the ports in the bow were on the older models.  If I recall,
they were moved on later models because there was some problem with
leaking during extreme healing (accidently left open?)  Be careful.

Paul

>Todd,
>
>  Looks like a good start!  Interesting that the ports are non-standard.
>I've never seen them up in the bow before.  I think it may be a good place
>for some.  Your inside has to look better than mine did, but don't put off
>sailing based on the inside work.  Mine is still ugly inside, but she sails
>great, anyway.  You should be sailing soon!
>
>  Good Luck!
>
>Fair Winds,
>
>Bob Hendrickson
>S/V Getaway