[Rhodes22-list] Bought a boat!

Mimi Schlichter mimi@cape.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:26:13 -0400

Thanks, Bob.  I'm sure that the Rhodes is a wonderful boat as well, as all of
you are fabulously happy about yours.  We just each need to find the thing that
clicks for us, and for a few reasons, the Precision did for me.  Can't wait to
get here down here on local waters... may try to milk the season and put her in
for a few weeks on my partner's powerboat mooring after he takes it out next
weekend... aiming for a Thanksgiving sail with family (and lots of
Polarfleece!!! I AM in New England - but we're hearty souls up here!)

Mimi

                  *******