[Rhodes22-list] I have a stuiped question(maybe even rude)

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:35:26 -0400

Ok. I talking to a recruiters today, I am wanted by a hedge fund, good pay and growth but am I willing to move to Chicago(btw they listed it as NY to draw people in, sneaky basters), now the only thing I know about chicgo comes from the blues brothers, ER and my mother who says it cold and windy. You have to remember the only thing before today west of PA for me was LA. Beside the short sailing session would any one move from nyc to thier?

MJM

ps. have not even gone out thier for a interview so who know even if this is going anywhere, but this fund has come up in the past, the need to hire thier skill sets out of NY.