[Rhodes22-list] Old Motor Lift

Richard F Sheehan dickshee@juno.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:15:19 -0400

Joe;

It is sold as a lumber replacement by West Marine and other chandlery
stores.  It comes in white, black & grey.  It is a plastic material which
is virtually indestructible  by UV radiation.  It is ungodly expensive.
I bought the smallest sheet I could get  2' X 2.5 ' X  3/4" and if memory
serves me right it cost about $40.00.  It can be used by millionaires to
replace plywood in almost any marine application.  If my galley counter
top ever dissolves [it's made of pressed wood, just like yours], I'd
consider replacing it with starboard.  I used only a few square inches of
my sheet when I made the pad for the deck organizers.

Dick

-
> ----
> > Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments,
> contains
> information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey,
> USA) that
> may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
> privileged, and
> is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on
> this
> message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
> this
> message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then
> delete
> it.

===

-----
> Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
> information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey,
> USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or
> individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the
> intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
> immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.

=====

CPT Richard F. Sheehan
PO Box 117
Wellfleet. MA 02667-0117