[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha Outboard Motor Purchase

GARDENBAY1@aol.com GARDENBAY1@aol.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:49:57 EST

Hi everyone need your input once again. We need to purchase a new motor for
our 1988 recycled Rhodes. We have decided on the Yamaha T8 High Thrust
electric startcost $1900. The motor lift is 7-1. Motor weighs 102 pounds.
                               Has anyone had problems with Yamaha? Gas line
thru hull or over transom? Gas tank placement and size? Cabeling for electric
start where and how? Battery location and size? Thanking you in advance Dan
and Kathy in Brigantine.