[Rhodes22-list] Knowledge Pool Question.

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:50:22 -0500

Rummy,

We're very happy with our Panasonic 47" HD TV. We compared the picture
quality of the Hitachi and Panasonic. The Hitachi had been my pick for
best picture until we saw the Panasonic. We added the glare
shield/screen protector which adds to the quality of picture.

One of the features I liked on the Panasonic was the ability to connect
the center channel of the surround sound stereo system to the TV. You
can use the TV speakers by simple connection and program options. It
seems to have all other features that big screen TV's have these days
and the price has come down a bit. We got it at Circuit City.

Alex