[Rhodes22-list] Knowledge Pool Question.

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:13:00 -0600

Rummy,

:-) :-) Knowledge pool????? I think somebody pee'd in mine!!!!

I have a grand total of 500 bucks invested in my tv. RCA , 25 inch, I think
(?) What the heck you do'in spending good money on a tv, when you could be
down at WM, investing that money wisely?!?!?!?!. C'mon, lets get our
priorities in order here! :-) :-)

Rik