[Rhodes22-list] slip space, motors, and other stuff

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:50:35 -0600

Brad,

Got a slip, cool. Glad you got your wish. Just in time to pull out though,
oh well........

I use an Evinrude 4.5 hp 2 stroke on Country Rhodes. Changes props though,
to a 8.6 dia, 5.5 in pitch (stock Evinrude prop). Works about like your
numbers say. I like the light weight. Just makes no sense to me to hang
another 60 lbs. on the transom to pick up 1/2 a knot. Not to mention the
extra expense.

Happy slipping,
Rik