[Rhodes22-list] Let's talk sailing...

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:38:24 -0600

The forecast here is for decent sailing and no conflicting obligations for
the first time in months.  I'm so excited to get out on the water, I feel
like a new boat owner!

We're planning a long, meandering sail on Saturday, followed by a night on
the hook just off shore from a reserve area at a state park.  We'll possibly
go on shore after breakfast for a short hike, or maybe throw a couple of
casts for (non-existant) speckled trout.

Then, a short sail home, followed by some routine boat maintenance.

Ben
Velvet Elvis

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.