[Rhodes22-list] good ones

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:34:45 -0600

Brad, We had no fall in St. Louis.  Went from 95 degrees and no wind to
50-30 with blowing rain about Oct 5th.  I am still in the water and kinda
regretting it.  I am going to put on the parka and go out Saturday.  It may
be the first time I see the sun in about ten days.  I would guess most of
that time was IMC, so no seaplanes buzzing the lake.  I am banking on an
Indian Summer or buying a bubbler.

Bob