[Rhodes22-list] Shel Silverstein was Pat Dailey

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:01:08 -0500

Mary Lou,

I'm continually amazed by Shel Silverstein. I didn't know he wrote "A Boy
Named Sue" or "The Unicorn"!!!  You're referring to the Irish Rovers song,
right? ("...And there were green alligators and long-necked geese...")

Slim