[Rhodes22-list] Todd's No Tell Policy

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:25:13 EDT

--part1_139.13af66cb.2aa36129_boundary

Todd,
Now we're making some progress. Perhaps along with learning some boating
repair skills you should take a typing lesson to hone those skills as well.
So, you own a 1974 Rhodes 22 and reside somewhere in Southern Maryland.
Perhaps there are some Rhodies in the area that would be willing to help you
with your project or at least share their boat with you. As mentioned
previously, the boat has gone through changes over the years. (Haven't we
all?)
Try putting your sense of Humor on the back burner for the time being and try
being straight with the list members and you may find you get more answers to
your questions.
General Boats runs their business the way they want to. Saying it's either
good or bad is really not proper for the list. Everybody is entitled to an
opinion, but you don't necessarily have to express it.
Over the years the list members have had to deal with all kinds of people and
personalities. I would have to say that for the most part, those with bad
attitudes leave in short order. It's nothing personal, we just don't have to
put up with it and don't. This list is here because we have more control over
what happens on the list. Not just one computer cop, but the whole list.

Rummy

--part1_139.13af66cb.2aa36129_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Todd,<BR>
Now we're making some progress. Perhaps along with learning some boating repair skills you should take a typing lesson to hone those skills as well.<BR>
So, you own a 1974 Rhodes 22 and reside somewhere in Southern Maryland. Perhaps there are some Rhodies in the area that would be willing to help you with your project or at least share their boat with you. As mentioned previously, the boat has gone through changes over the years. (Haven't we all?)<BR>
Try putting your sense of Humor on the back burner for the time being and try being straight with the list members and you may find you get more answers to your questions.<BR>
General Boats runs their business the way they want to. Saying it's either good or bad is really not proper for the list. Everybody is entitled to an opinion, but you don't necessarily have to express it.<BR>
Over the years the list members have had to deal with all kinds of people and personalities. I would have to say that for the most part, those with bad attitudes leave in short order. It's nothing personal, we just don't have to put up with it and don't. This list is here because we have more control over what happens on the list. Not just one computer cop, but the whole list.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_139.13af66cb.2aa36129_boundary--