[Rhodes22-list] bilge pump

brad haslett rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 03:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

I have a small bilge pump left over from a previous
nautical life that I want to install in my 1981 R-22.
Could one of you with a factory installed bilge pump
tell me where GBI located it and how the plumbing and
wiring was routed?  I was going to call the factory
for a bilge pump installation manual and wiring
diagram but,....well, lets not go there.

For those of you attenting KY lake:  I bid that week
off and was planning on switching vehicles with my son
to bring the boat, however, due to other logistical
issues I can probably only make the last day, and
boatless at that.  However, I do plan on visiting on
Saturday, do a "grip and grin" with as many of you as
possible, and ask a thousand questions.  See you
there.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"