[Rhodes22-list] bilge pumps, electrical systems, and "bullshit"

brad haslett rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Readers,  I have opinions on all the above
that I would love to share with you today but duty
calls.  My job requires me to travel to Detroit on
NorthWest and I no longer travel with my laptop on
passenger airlines.  Everyone knows that the next
terrorist threat is from a middle age farm boy,
pretending to be from the MidWest, wearing a pilot's
uniform trying to get to work.  After flying a jet for
my own company home, I'll respond.  (Assuming I
survive the shoe inspection, baggage sniff, patdown,
and a possible full cavity search).  If you don't hear
from me in three days, raise bail money.  NO JOKE, IT
HAPPENED TO A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE.  Good sailing!

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"