[Rhodes22-list] drink holders

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:06:08 EDT

--part1_12d.16c747a6.2aa78970_boundary

Hmmmmmmmm. Great looking drink holder, but with the way I sail, most of the
drink would spill before I could drink it. Maybe I need to change my sailing
method while drinking so I am not apt to waste good rum.

Rummy

--part1_12d.16c747a6.2aa78970_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hmmmmmmmm. Great looking drink holder, but with the way I sail, most of the drink would spill before I could drink it. Maybe I need to change my sailing method while drinking so I am not apt to waste good rum.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12d.16c747a6.2aa78970_boundary--