[Rhodes22-list] Updated KLake List

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:59:50 -0500

Dorene & Glen  - We are Going!  Annette and I just booked Friday & Saturday
9/27 - 9/28.  The Boat unfortunately does not have a truck to pull her.  So
we will be needing a ride - we are very good at staying out of the way or
doing all the work while you relax ( your choice )  Please add our name to
the attendees.  Add the State of Missouri to the tally and we will be
staying in N-9 ( the last single bed unit, I think ).  My local grocery
store never heard of wally cheeks (said I would have to buy the whole wally
!! ) so is there anything else we can bring - I am a rookie to these
gatherings.  I look forward to meeting ya all and seeing all the differnt
ways an R-22 can be set up. My Cell phone is 314-374-8358 should you need
any reprovisioning by Friday (it is a dry county you know?)  Talk to you
later.
Bob Weber
S/V Ruba
port St. Louis