[Rhodes22-list] Wire ties.

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:47:10 EDT

--part1_18c.dbaf791.2aad579e_boundary

>From past experience, I would not use nor recommend using plastic wire ties.
They become extremely brittle from exposure to heat and direct sunlight in a
very short period of time. I think I'll stay with the cotter rings.

Rummy

--part1_18c.dbaf791.2aad579e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">From past experience, I would not use nor recommend using plastic wire ties. They become extremely brittle from exposure to heat and direct sunlight in a very short period of time. I think I'll stay with the cotter rings.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18c.dbaf791.2aad579e_boundary--