[Rhodes22-list] need some help

Mark Kaynor rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:51:28 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C25978.CCB114A0

Last line - not sure what "and the effects of their itinerery." means. =
Maybe you could make that a bit more clear.

Mark Kaynor
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ellner=20
  To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 9:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] need some help

  Looks good............maryAt 08:00 AM 9/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:

    Michael,

    Second line "ad fount" ????

    last word, last paragraph, "ternary"

    Give me a hint on these, please.

    I am assuming that your Rooney must not be licensed in the town of =
Westport. So now you can't legally bring the dog to the beach at all????

    Made changes right in the letter. Should have a greeting, dear =
(whoever) and at the end a sincerely, to close. You are sincere, aren't =

    Rik