[Rhodes22-list] round two, need some help

Neil Townsley rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:09:09 -0500

Michael,
You might change the first line to read "the latest winter regulation on dog
control for Compo Beach". Also sounds like it should be "owner is morally,
financially, and criminally responsible" instead of reasonable.

Neil Townsley