[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental 22' - 1976?

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:54:46 EDT

--part1_103.1b57a7ff.2ab3e2d6_boundary

Mimi,
I agree with Rik, Michael knows the boat inside and out, but he's a lousy
typist and sometimes uses voice recognition software that doesn't work well
when he's been drinking.
With a boat this old, knowing the previous owner helps tremendously.
Sometimes you just have to go with your instincts and make the best decision
based on what you do know about the boat and owners. It sounds like a boat
that is in good shape. I can tell you that a test sail will tell you much
more.
Is the boat in saltwater or fresh?

Rummy

--part1_103.1b57a7ff.2ab3e2d6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Mimi,<BR>
I agree with Rik, Michael knows the boat inside and out, but he's a lousy typist and sometimes uses voice recognition software that doesn't work well when he's been drinking.<BR>
With a boat this old, knowing the previous owner helps tremendously. Sometimes you just have to go with your instincts and make the best decision based on what you do know about the boat and owners. It sounds like a boat that is in good shape. I can tell you that a test sail will tell you much more.<BR>
Is the boat in saltwater or fresh?<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_103.1b57a7ff.2ab3e2d6_boundary--