[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental 22' - 1976?

Mimi Schlichter rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:15:37 -0400

--------------3D8D46E57AAB52227C77E75F

You guys are all wonderfully helpful... thanks!!!

Boat was just pulled out this weekend for the season (saltwater).  Not
likely we can test sail it.   Anybody else up here anywhere in
Massachusetts or Rhode Island who has one we might be able to see in
water?

May go with it anyway.  I DO have a good feeling about the owners...
will go look at it with my boyfriend tomorrow and see what he thinks...
he knows more motors, trailers, electricals, etc. than I do (he's a
stinkboater/fisher... but I'll forgive him that if he buys us this
boat!!!)

Mimi

--
                  *******

Please take a look at my websites...

http://www.artworkbymimi.com
Paintings to bring you joy!

http://www.melaleuca.com
Peace of mind through safer,
healthier, less expensiveshopping!

Blessings of joy and peace to you!

Mimi Schlichter

508-548-9096

--------------3D8D46E57AAB52227C77E75F

You guys are all wonderfully helpful... thanks!!!
Not likely we can test sail it.&nbsp;&nbsp; Anybody else up here anywhere
in Massachusetts or Rhode Island who has one we might be able to see in
water?
will go look at it with my boyfriend tomorrow and see what he thinks...
he knows more motors, trailers, electricals, etc. than I do (he's a stinkboater/fisher...
but I'll forgive him that if he buys us this boat!!!)
boat inside and out, but he's a lousy typist and sometimes uses voice recognition
software that doesn't work well when he's been drinking.</font></font>
previous owner helps tremendously. Sometimes you just have to go with your
instincts and make the best decision based on what you do know about the
boat and owners. It sounds like a boat that is in good shape. I can tell
you that a test sail will tell you much more.</font></font>

*******

--------------3D8D46E57AAB52227C77E75F--